Software Design and Development
Jubilee Electronics we can offer you a software design path from
initial project specification stages all the way through to the final
commissioning of a system.
All software development is undertaken
in-house, therefore we can respond rapidly to
make changes to software as your product matures. New software features can
be added quickly, often within hours of being specified by the customer.
We have been developing software at Jubilee for more than 30 years. Currently the vast majority of our products contain some element of software.
All of the technical aspects of the development cycle are taken care of by us. All we need is an outline of your requirements, and maybe a site visit for us to get to know your particular application, and we will do the rest. We realise that the most important factor for you as the customer is whether we can provide software that will bring your requirements into realisation.
We can integrate a wide range of third party equipment into our products. A good example of this is our expertise in biometric security systems. We have produced automotive and fixed access control systems using finger print and hand outline recognition technologies.
Many of our systems
are supplied with bespoke utility software to enable the user to perform
quick updates from a laptop or the Internet.
We have experience in the following software technologies:
- Embedded development using varied microprocessor devices.
- Embedded real time operating systems (RTOS).
- Serial Communication protocols (RS232, RS485 etc).
- Windows CE (v1.0 through to the latest v6.0).
- Windows XP Embedded with WiFi connectivity.
- Standard Microsoft Windows desktop and server development.
- ASP.NET for role based web access to control systems.
- Microsoft .NET application framework development.
- Windows Presesntation Foundation (WPF).
- Oraqle MySQL database applications.
- SQL Server 2005.
We have a great deal of experience in many varied areas of industry, and have also developed many products for domestic use.
Examples of the applications that our software has been developed for include:
- Sheet metal cutting and forming control.
- Precision motion control using stepper motors and servo systems.
- Biometric access control for automotive applications.
- Residential door entry and concierge systems.
- 3 axis milling machine control systems.
- Touch screen telephone exchange systems.
- Cambered roll grinding for paper mills.
Please Contact Us if you have any software development queries...